TECHNICAL ALARM SYSTEMS
Pleasant person, positive thinking, ease in relationship;
Availability for travel and prolonged schedule;
Driving license B (minimum 3 years);
Without recordings and hidden vices;
No other personal affairs that affect time and ability to concentrate;
Experience in the execution and commissioning of installations for security systems, data networks, telecommunication networks.
Knowledge of electricity / electronics;
Knowledge of operating and managing network equipment, structured cabling;
ARTS technician certificate
A good understanding of the technical and legal aspects specific to the field of activity.
Description of the job
– Performs the installation, commissioning and programming of integrated security systems (analog / IP video surveillance, fire detection, intrusion, access control, intercom), telecommunication, IT, structured cabling and CATV / IPTV;
– Performs installation and programming of WLAN systems;
– Performs the installation and commissioning of the radio / sound systems;
– Performs interventions, maintenance and service on systems installed by our company or taken over;
– Preparation of the documentation necessary for each intervention (intervention sheet / entry into service / delivery report and commissioning);
– Maintenance of video surveillance systems under warranty and post-warranty;
– Establishment of necessary parts and materials for incident resolution.
S.G.V. is a full service integrator because we provide consulting, delivery, installation and maintenance to all our customers, regardless of their size, for those with large or medium-sized commercial and industrial activities, as well as small business owners or real estate owners, interested in securing property.If you find yourself in the description above and are interested in becoming part of the SGV team, send us your resume.